Monday, May 11, 2009

One of those days...


If the storyboard doesn't tell you what kind of day it was for me...I don't know what will. After a long day of back and forth with casting, I just felt like posting this shot. They say making a film is 75% casting...I'd love to know what the other 25% is!

The drawing is pretty sweet though, isn't it?
-Justin

3 comments:

  1. well this sequence is in fact one of the better ones, will look good in the novel whew!
    I'm posting that "ad" now btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other 25...that will be 10% frustration, 15% sleep deprivation. That drawing is pretty sweet!...now if only they had one of those, for not only a rough day, but a rough week!..yeah, that one would describe mine..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fact that you guys are suffering for your art ensures that the final product will be a worthy one. Thank you for your hard work, everyone!
    ~K

    ReplyDelete